EFFECTIVE: January 19, 2017
This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, www.godashdot.com (the "Website"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
a. Personal Information You Provide to Us. In order to purchase products through the Website, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, email, shipping address and credit card information. You may provide us with information when you communicate with us by email, telephone or otherwise. We may retain records of any such correspondence (including email addresses, contents of emails, transcripts of telephone calls, copies of letters, etc.). We may use such information in order to respond to any inquiries if we determine, in our sole discretion, that a response is warranted. We may also keep records of purchases made by you and the types of products that appeal to you.
b. Automated Data Collection. We do not directly utilize any automated data collection or tracking technologies from visitors to our Website but we note that third parties who host and service our Website may use such technologies and may provide certain information gathered from such technologies to us to help us to improve our Website and our service. The Website does not respond to Do Not Track Signals.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (i) to present our Website and its contents to you; (ii) to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; (iii) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (iv) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (v) to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it; (vi) to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website; (vii) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (viii) for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
We may disclose aggregated (not personally identifiable) information about our users without restriction.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of dash dot, our customers or others.
4. Email and Newsletters. We generally communicate with our customers by email. Also, we may give visitors to the Website the opportunity to subscribe to our email newsletter by providing a name and email address. If you are a customer of dash dot, if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you otherwise provide us with your email address, we may use the information you provide in order to send you periodic emails communicating promotions and specials as well as certain products and services provided by us and our affiliates and strategic partners. If you do not want to receive email from us for anything other than emails directly relating to your purchases (e.g., order confirmations), please click the unsubscribe button on the newsletter. If that doesn’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we may not be able to fulfil any open orders that you have placed. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY DASH DOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DASH DOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
dash dash dot dash dash dash, LLC
36 Sage Terrace
Scarsdale New York 10583
36 Sage Terrace
Scarsdale New York 10583
In your request, please specify that you want a “Your godashdot.com California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
8. Data Security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.